Give Your Customers A Voice! Wouldn't it be great if you could read the minds of your prospects? If you could climb inside and see exactly what they're thinking, what they want in a product or service, and what it would take to make them lifelong customers?
The marketers behind today's most successful businesses aren't mind readers—but they do know what's going on in their customers' heads. No, they don't have a sixth sense.
They're using well-constructed online surveys to gain an intimate—and profitable—knowledge of their target market.
When implemented the right way, online surveys are invaluable in gauging your customers':
- Level of satisfaction and loyalty to your brand
- Willingness to refer friends and family to your business
- Purchasing patterns and price points
- Ideal and worst-case shopping environments
- Turn-ons, turn-offs, must-haves, and must-nots
Once you gain a better understanding of what motivates your customers, you can craft more intelligent, targeted campaigns to boost loyalty, satisfaction, and revenue.
Collecting online feedback encompasses more than throwing together a quick list of questions and shooting off an email—it's a complex, time-consuming marketing strategy that requires thorough research, cutting-edge technologies, and insightful analysis.
When you partner with us, we'll attend to every detail of your survey initiative, giving you the freedom to focus on your core business.
Whether you need quick feedback on a new product or in-depth knowledge of brand penetration, we'll gather accurate, timely feedback to help you make informed marketing decisions.
Professional & Functional Survey Design
Sure, your survey needs to serve a purpose, but who says it can't look good at the same time?
To engage your customers and encourage them to share their feedback, you need a well-designed online survey that combines:
- A clean, attractive interface that's as easy on the eyes as it is easy to use
- The right mix of well-constructed questions—presented in the appropriate format and order—to boost response rates
- Your logo, colors, and other branding elements
- The right layout for your survey type
At Dartmedia, you're just a few clicks away from a professional, custom survey that combines function and elegance. Whether you need to refine an existing survey or design a new one from scratch, our expert market researchers have the creativity and expertise to turn questions into profits.
End-to-End Survey Administration
Once you've defined your survey questions and come up with a great design, it's time to move on to the execution phase.
Our web marketing specialists can help with all aspects of the survey administration process:
- Coding and programming of your online survey, including complex logic
- Full-service survey hosting
- List building and data cleansing
- Distribution of emails to solicit survey respondents
- Notification of bounced or undeliverable emails
- Analysis, reporting, and filtering of all feedback, including Excel data exports
- Ongoing technical support for the duration of the survey
Each survey will have a dedicated project manager who will guide you through every step, ensuring that the process is as smooth and productive as possible—for both you and your customers.
In-depth Survey Analysis
Good design and proper administration are important to the survey process, but even the highest quality responses are useless without intelligent analysis.
Our survey statisticians provide timely, comprehensive reporting to turn customer feedback into a highly effective sales tool, helping you make informed marketing decisions.
Our reports include all of the essential information you need to measure the effectiveness of your online survey:
- Average response times
- Who has started and finished the survey
- Percentage of surveys completed
- Number of abandoned surveys
- Statistics for each question
Each of our reports can be easily customized, allowing you to filter data displays for the most impactful presentation. View results in charts or graphs, or export them to Excel spreadsheets for easy distribution. Data can even be automatically updated in real time as new responses are added to the database.
Customer Feedback Surveys
Wouldn't it be great if your customers could just enter what they want (and don't want) into a database where you could easily track it? They can—and, when approached in the right way, they will.
Everyone loves to talk about themselves—and your customers are no exception. They're chock full of opinions, suggestions, likes, and dislikes, all of which can help you refine your business for greater profitability.
The customer survey is a proven tool for gauging the perceptions and preferences of your current buyers, past customers, and new prospects.
Administering a well-designed survey with the right mix of questions can help you to:
- Develop innovative new products and services tailored to your customers' needs and wants
- Identify opportunities for quality and service improvements
- Retain current customers and attract new prospects
- Find lost customers, determine why they left, and implement strategies to win them back
- Gauge upcoming trends and market opportunities
As any experienced marketer knows, it's far easier and cheaper to foster the loyalty of existing customers—and repair relationships with recovered customers—than it is to find new ones. Launching a timely, intelligent customer survey is a great way to get your target audience to share the priceless information you need to craft informed marketing strategies.
When approached in the right way, they're ready to talk—are you ready to listen?
Contact us. Our team will get back to you at the earliest.
|< Prev||Next >|